Tuesday 31 May 2022

Whangarei Station 1:45 scale

 After building the little rooms on the paddle steamer I scratched an itch in terms of buildings, Something I've looked over due to a number of reasons such as space etc. 

Whangarei Station Building as it was in the 1950's in 1:45 scale for dad's layout, the building foundation and platform I plan on 3d printing. I've been experimenting with using tinfoil folded 2 times glued together with PVA glue & water smeared across all 4 layers. Then running it through a 3d printed roller to create the corrugated iron look. I do have a rough blueprint but so low resolution numbers cannot be made out.









2 comments:

18v Battery Power

I recently saw a post about 18v Battery Power being used on model trains as a source of motive power, the sort you might use on a drill or a...