Today sees the NZ120 Dsc get a overhaul in design including shunters refuge & receive bogie sideframes. The design can be found here
![]() |
![]() |
| Dsg & Dsc comparison |
![]() |
| Dsg & Dsc comparison |
Fooling Around with Kiwi Trains: Adventures in 3D Modeling & Featuring 1:120 - 1:2 Scale : N, HO, O, G, 5inch, 7.25inch & 15inch Gauges! No Ads, Just Some Nutty Tales from Peter Bryant @ Portland Railroad, Northland NZ If the image has a star on the bottom right corner then its modified with AI and shouldn't be taken seriously.
![]() |
![]() |
| Dsg & Dsc comparison |
![]() |
| Dsg & Dsc comparison |
Wanting to make myself some signals that I could control with a remote I came up with this. I wanted one side to be green and the other red ...
No comments:
Post a Comment