Showing of the Dairy build, 1 of 3 little shops to sit next to the hotel. Need to pickup some red paint and finish the Tip Top and Coke signs. This time a side hatch is installed for easy access. The windows are to small but are sized around some picture frames I had, was considering putting security grating on em and a roller garage style front door. While im at it maybe 3d print security cameras, PIR sensors and alarm box with flashing light.
 |
| Showing the structure. Made up out of old 5" gauge sleepers holding the plywood together. |
 |
| Dairy receiving its first 3d Printed signs. |
 |
| Lights installed but still no red paint |
 |
| Da about to take the shop to the town |
 |
| Dairy in place, paint and signs still to come |
 |
| Felt bigger when I was being built, but next to the hotel it feels small |
 |
| Next building will feature 2 shops with large windows thanks to some larger picture frames. I'm thinking a hobby store and barber. |
No comments:
Post a Comment