Wednesday 3 July 2024

English Electric DF 1954

 The DF class gets its stripes. I managed to get around to bringing the Df class closer to finishing. I did have to redraw & print the front windows, also managed to install the glazing. Also visible are the new W class insulated meat van wagon (White) designs for 1:24 that continue to fabricate. As I write this 5 have been produced so far and currently on its 3rd version, more on that later.


Df 1506 Whangarei  *W wagon on left with steps leading to it




Another shot of a white insulated meat wagon, the wrong side up. First time i've seen a Df parked that way. Morrinsville March 3rd 1964 (door hinges on LHS as per my model)





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Girder to Far #4

 The 1:24 bridge project almost finished, I've still to finish the under side Truss segments and then i'll call it finished Those th...