Saturday 6 November 2021

1:24 DXB Build

Showing off a new 1:24 build, this time continuing will the Dx model of which I intend on painting in the "bumblebee" livery. 

"Bumblebee Livery"

It's been a challenge to build this from within my 7mtr house bus, the 3d printer sits comfortably above the bus engine with the fillament spool resting on the gear stick. These rainy days have helped p





rovide good detailing time. 

Features working cab doors and seats, the front hood is an old one I had spare, I intend on redoing this. The control stand is from an older generation that I printed a year or so ago. Still lots to do, working on installing some LEDS and finishing the handrails which i've been using 1.5mm brass


Showing further progress, more sanding and painting and printing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

18v Battery Power

I recently saw a post about 18v Battery Power being used on model trains as a source of motive power, the sort you might use on a drill or a...