Friday 22 February 2013

Third post in a month..

Showing off new developments

The scenery on my layout is finally receiving more attention, I'm not too fond of house's or built up environments so its mainly going to be good ol kiwi bush. I've been acquiring punga tree's at a premium from the local model shop but well worth the money when I consider time of being far higher in value.

The DSG is finally getting some finishing touches & hopefully decals by weekend end.

The streamlined J now has brass bearings & working wheels, I did find I had to burr the axle ends a little with a file to make the wheels a bit more free rolling. Next job is installing lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

18v Battery Power

I recently saw a post about 18v Battery Power being used on model trains as a source of motive power, the sort you might use on a drill or a...