Saturday 23 March 2013

Clear blue sky's

This cat, apparently cares not for clear blue sky's...

I personally quite agree with it! 

The cutting behind the twin bridges is now filled in with rock fill. Whilst my old man is travelling china by train for a month i've been attacking a mound of crushed & dry rough rock behind the shed. This afternoon will be my fourth trip to my personal "quarry" :P
 This section has been regraded & sitting firmly on a foam bed, perfectly leveled ready for ballasting.

A rare view showing the complete mid section square on.

Showing the Twin bridges end.

Showing the newly regraded mid left section. This end will feature the side of a hill, much like the other side. This road will be raised or perhaps removed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

18v Battery Power

I recently saw a post about 18v Battery Power being used on model trains as a source of motive power, the sort you might use on a drill or a...