Friday 8 October 2021

Expanding my circle

After a few running sessions it became apparent my initial loop couldn't cope with the larger locos like the Ja and DL, finally had an incident with a long train on the S curve nearer the tent involving a wagon ripping the coupler off which was held by a decent screw.

Old Loop

All track laid & attached, further levelling to do around the new bridge.

for the connection between the USA Trains & Peco track I applied lots of heat to the track ends and married with loads of solder and 1.56mm brass rod to give strength.

The USA curved sections were straightened up somewhat, giving me the wide curves I desire.






No comments:

Post a Comment

18v Battery Power

I recently saw a post about 18v Battery Power being used on model trains as a source of motive power, the sort you might use on a drill or a...