Saturday 24 August 2013

9MM NZR ,O (Only) Gauge


The old man handed me some 9MM Von Strapp kits today, and what a contrast to NZ120! 
2x Yb-2 Von Strapp W/M kits & 1x Xa-6 Fruit Wagon body only Kit.

When I get my hands on some solder I shall assemble the Yb's, will need to get my hands on some track lengths & sleepers from Woodworks http://www.woodsworks.co.nz/ and lay some track!

Fruit Wagon Body

Yb, with NZ120 W Wagon sitting inside for comparison of the 2 scales!

9MM Couplers, hooks. And lots of fine sanding!


Underframe Parts

A slow but rewarding process..

Further progress..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building an brick arch railway bridge

After receiving some used bricks I spent some time wandering youtube and stumbled across DIY videos of people building brick archways and fi...