Friday 17 December 2021

1:8 Scale NZR P, Q & E Wagon Build

Another progress update. 

Finally cut up some 3mm mdf using printed the hopper parts and using them as a stencil. I 3d printed the brackets which there are 3 types to match their respective angles. Not sure why it took so long as it ended up being pretty simple. When I get some bog I will fill in the joins and give it a good sanding before the detailing goes on.



The E wagon was a pretty simple affair, just wanting a flat wagon this time so didn't bother with all the underneath area with this build. I've built a library of pictures for the E wagon & could be anything from a box, flat to a tank wagon. Could also be useful to have a couple flat wagons for the eventual coaling crane.





No comments:

Post a Comment

18v Battery Power

I recently saw a post about 18v Battery Power being used on model trains as a source of motive power, the sort you might use on a drill or a...